Looking for someone who is articulate, intelligent and reliable to communicate with your audience? You need someone who has a way with words.
Patricia Maunder has more than 20 years’ experience as a professional writer, editor and broadcaster – for Australian media such as The Age, Gourmet Traveller and ABC Radio, as well as Canadian, British and New Zealand publications. Her editorial focus is travel, arts and lifestyle, but she also works with a broad range of commercial clients, which currently include the City of Melbourne and Spirit of Tasmania. Whatever the task, she knows how to express ideas and information – clearly and engagingly, on time and according to brief.
Patricia lives in Melbourne, but in 2012-16 was based in Montreal where assignments took her from a night at an ice hotel to interviews with the likes of Margaret Atwood and Susan Sarandon. Her curated travel guidebook about this extraordinary Canadian city was published in Australia, the UK and USA by Hardie Grant in May 2019. Patricia is a member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers and the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance.
- Find out more about her media work’s editorial excellence.
- Learn more about the commercial acumen she brings to businesses large and small.
- Discover more about her education, career and interests.
- Read her blog, Zut Alors! An Australian in Quebec.
- Contact Patricia Maunder about making your publication, program or business shine.