Looking for someone who is articulate, intelligent and reliable to communicate with your audience? You need someone who has a way with words.
Patricia Maunder has extensive experience as a professional writer, editor and broadcaster – for Australian media such as The Age, Gourmet Traveller, arts magazine Limelight and ABC Radio, as well as international publications including the UK’s Opera magazine, Montreal daily The Gazette and The New Zealand Herald. She writes arts, travel and lifestyle editorial, and also undertakes copywriting projects for a broad range of commercial clients, from Spirit of Tasmania to Australia Post. Whatever the brief, she delivers smart, engaging content on time, every time.
Patricia lives in Melbourne but in 2012-16 was based in Montreal. Her curated travel guidebook about this extraordinary Canadian city was published in Australia, the UK and USA by Hardie Grant in 2019. She is a member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers and the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance.
- Find out more about her media work’s editorial excellence.
- Learn more about the commercial acumen she brings to businesses large and small.
- Discover more about her education, career and interests.
- Read her blog, Zut Alors! An Australian in Quebec.
- Contact Patricia Maunder about making your publication or business shine.