There are times when every business or organisation needs someone who has a way with words. Patricia Maunder does, including as a communicator linking clients and their audiences. With many years’ professional writing and editing experience, she expresses ideas and information clearly and engagingly – on time, every time.
Copywriting clients include:
- Australia Post – researching and writing three consecutive annual reports
- City of Melbourne – lead writer for the What’s On blog
- Spirit of Tasmania – lead writer for the blog, as well as other travel-focused content
- Visit Victoria – various advertorial, brochure and media-kit content
- Canada’s Concordia University – magazine feature writing
- barrister Rebecca Lee – custom content.
Patricia writes what her clients need, whether working from supplied information, or starting from scratch using well-honed research skills including interviewing. The end result always shines with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation, accurate information, a compelling style and, where required, effective marketing essentials such as SEO keywords.
Make your business or organisation shine – contact Patricia about writing:
- website content
- magazines and newsletters for staff, clients or customers
- promotional material, such as brochures
- annual reports
- important letters
- branded content
- blog posts
- anything else you need to communicate with your audience.